Where are the best party places in Turkey? Turkey is a popular destination for holiday travel, and the country has plenty of places to visit. From skiing to cultural attractions, there are many things to see in Turkey this winter. In this article, we have compiled a list of the best places to visit in Turkey during the 2018 holiday season.
Turkey is known for its festive celebrations, and the holiday season is no exception. There are many great places to celebrate the holidays in Turkey, from traditional Ottoman villages to cosmopolitan cities. Here are five of the best party spots in Turkey for the holiday season:
Best Party Places in Turkey
- Antalya: Antalya is a beautifully scenic city that is perfect for a festive holiday celebration. It has many popular nightclubs and bars that are perfect for a night out with friends.
- Istanbul: Istanbul is one of the most popular travel destinations in Europe, and it’s no wonder. It has a wealth of attractions, including some of the best nightclubs in the country. In addition, Istanbul has some wonderful Christmas markets that are perfect for festive shopping.
- Bodrum: Bodrum is another beautiful seaside town that is known for its lively nightlife. It has several popular nightclubs and bars that are perfect for a night out with friends.
- Izmir: Izmir is another cosmopolitan city that is perfect for a festive holiday celebration. It has many popular nightclubs and bars that are perfect for a night out with friends.
- Bursa: Bursa is a beautiful town near Istanbul that is known for its spectacular monuments and museums. The city’s high classical culture has been preserved for several centuries, making it a wonderful place to see during the Christmas season.
- Trabzon: Trabzon is a city that is known for its magnificent historical sites and museums, including the largest medieval citadel in Anatolia. It also has many popular nightclubs and bars, making it an ideal destination for a night out with friends or on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day.
- Antalya: Like Bursa, Antalya (known as Alanya) is another city with ancient origins that has been preserved over many centuries. Its old town is beautifully structured and contains numerous historic buildings, mosques
- Konya: The city of Konya has an ancient history that dates back to the Seljuk Empire (11th century). It also was one of the main sites of the Islamic world during this period. The Ottoman Empire called it Konya because it was located on the roads between Istanbul and Anatolia. Today, it has become an economic hub in Turkey with excellent transportation access to other parts of the country.
- Erzurum: Erzurum is a large city with a population of about 1.4 million and it is located in the central Black Sea region. It is an ancient city with a history dating back to the Neolithic period, as well as a prime tourist destination during the summer months.
Popular Turkish Holiday Traditions
Turkish people celebrate many holidays throughout the year, but the most popular ones are New Year’s Eve and Easter. Here are some of the best places in Turkey to celebrate these holidays this season. Best Party Places in Turkey
New Year’s Eve in Istanbul: One of the biggest celebrations in Istanbul is New Year’s Eve. The city is filled with fireworks, music, and crowds of people searching for parties and champagne toasts. There are usually several huge receptions hosted by major hotels in the city, and many locals also organize their own small gatherings with friends and family. If you’re looking for a more low-key celebration, check out one of the many rooftop bars or restaurants that offer Champagne toast at midnight. Best Party Places in Turkey
Easter in Antalya: Easter is a huge holiday in Turkey, and it’s celebrated all over the country. In Antalya, the Easter weekend lasts from March 22-24 and features religious ceremonies followed by a wide variety of activities for children and adults alike. There are parades, concerts, camel rides, rabbit hunts, and much more. If you’re looking for an exclusive experience, try staying at one of the luxury resorts on the coast during this time period.
Hanukkah: This Jewish festival is celebrated in Turkey once a year with communal bonfires on the beach, rituals, and family meals around a table. In Antalya, it’s celebrated from December 22-24, but you can also celebrate at any other time of the year
Events in Antalya: If you’re looking for an opportunity to get out and enjoy nature, there are plenty of events that can be done throughout the year. You’ll find festivals celebrating traditional dances and music as well as outdoor movie screenings on sandy beaches. Also in Antalya, you will find many museums and historical attractions as well as some great shopping opportunities.
Most Festive Places in Istanbul
If you’re looking for an entertaining, festive destination to ring in the New Year, Istanbul is definitely the place to be. Here are five of the best party places in Istanbul for the holiday season:
1) Dolmabahçe Palace: This luxurious palace is home to one of Turkey’s most famous ballrooms, and it’s always filled with top-notch entertainment during the holidays. You can enjoy festive dance performances, live music sets, and glamorous galas here.
2) The Yıldız Palace: This gorgeous palace is another popular spot for hosting holiday galas and receptions. It has a sumptuous ballroom that can accommodate up to 2,000 guests, making it perfect for large celebrations.
3) Kucukcuoğlu Mansion: This grandiose mansion features an opulent ballroom that can comfortably accommodate up to 1,500 guests. You’ll also find an outdoor terrace perfect for hosting festive cocktail parties and sunbathing sessions.
4) The British Consulate: If you’re looking for a more intimate setting for your New Year’s Eve celebration, this consulate is worth checking out. It has a compact but luxurious ballroom that can accommodate up to 300 guests.
5) Taksim Atrium: Another massive space perfect for hosting New Year’s Eve parties is the Taksim Atrium, which can accommodate up to 1,800 people. You’ll also find a rooftop terrace with stunning views of Beyoğlu and Çiğli that’s open all year round
6) Pearl Hotel: The striking-looking Pearl Hotel has a large indoor and outdoor ballroom that can comfortably accommodate up to 1,000 guests. If you love the hotel’s signature pinkish decor, plan your event on its rooftop terrace, where you’ll enjoy breathtaking views of İstiklal Avenue.
What to do in Izmir and Antalya
If you’re looking for a festive destination this holiday season, you should consider heading to the Mediterranean coastal cities of Izmir and Antalya. Both cities are home to plenty of festive activities, from hosting a traditional Christmas Eve dinner on a yacht in Izmir to going ice skating in Antalya’s festive markets. Here are five of the best party places in Turkey for the holidays: Best Party Places in Turkey
- Riva Club in Izmir: This waterfront hotspot is famous for its stunning views and intimate setting. You can enjoy some drinks by the pool or dance the night away to live music at the club’s renowned nightclub.
- Atlantis Resort Spa & Casino in Antalya: This luxurious resort offers plenty of activities for guests of all ages, including an Ice Rink, a spa, and a casino. If you’re looking for something more intimate, take a stroll along the beach or relax at one of the resort’s many pools.
- Kocatepe Beach Hotel in Izmir: This popular spot is perfect if you’re looking for something affordable and close to the city center. You can enjoy cocktails by the beach or indulge in Turkish cuisine at one of the many restaurants on site
Best Party Places in Turkey.Turkey is a country with a lot to offer partygoers of all ages. Whether you’re looking for an adrenaline-pumping night out or want to relax and enjoy the company of friends, these are the 10 best places in Turkey to host your next event. So whether you’re planning your first big party or just want some new ideas, be sure to check out this list! For more articles please visit here